My new Junky Poop of a RAT Rod bike build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok first I heared of a build off at MBF (http://www.MuscleBikeForums.com) ben a member for years
so dug threw my junk pile of bike frames and parts.

I started withe this rust pile of frames
I am just not shure what one?

stingraybuildoffFRAME001.jpg

it will kinda be a low rider left for dead. IE some one built a cool bike then forgot how much fun it was to cruise and show it off. so they just let it rust in the Back Yard. :shock:

the white is date coded 1968 the purpel 1972 I think?

the frame lines are cooler on the purpule like a fast back frame + I could leave the stock paint. for the rat or surviver look

but the white might be better for calper brake mounting

finly I got some wear on this bike. I tride some old rusty wheels. the 12" in front 16" in back sat way to low. bottom bracket was so close to ground. you could not slide a mach book under it! forget about pedling that. way to low! so now it has a 20 mocked up in back with a 16" in front. had to swap the og cranks for shorter ons. so the arms did not hit the ground. bent up some rusty springe fork tubes. then left out the spring. to drop the frame close to the ground. still need to get the stock seat post out. but take a look at how She looks now mocked up!!

stingraybuildoffFRAME010.jpg

stingraybuildoffFRAME009.jpg

I like your Junky Poop!
Great name.

Latest posts

Back