"My Velouria" pics added 11/28

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That paint job is absolutely wicked! Put it together quick...I want to see more.

The paint job really catches the eye! The top bar reminds me of a pool stick. :D You can't go wromg with a black and white bike. Very Cool! Way more patience than Iwould have. The checkerboard pattern is my favorite part!

thanks all, odd tho, i think it took longer to take the tape off than on, still pickin up tape every time i walk thru the garage too. and yeah chainy, got the idea from a pool stick for the top tube, reminded me of backgammon boards so i figured why not some checkers too.

still gotta lace the front wheel, stripe it & add lights so at least its a realistic goal to meet the deadline at my pace. :mrgreen:

"LITE"

couldnt leave well enough alone, had to see for myself, still got plenty to do tho.

velouria.jpg

gotta replacement lens, little smaller than the original ones but itll work fine by my standards, dont know if im gonna paint the light cover white or not, should shine up fine if i dont tho

myvelourialight.jpg

myvelourialightside.jpg

Re: "My Velouria" pics added 11/15

puttin some finishing touches on the lady, just to prove i had been maskin thats also how i letter :) , i like gerrys way better but i could never color inside the lines as a kid so this will have to do. also painted the spokes black, greased everything up but now i cant find the fork cap ! i also pinched the rear tube when i put the tire on so thats another thing i hadnt planned on doin, i may also have to scrap my headlight idea (not the tail lights) for the time bein cuz im cuttin it too close to the deadline but anywho, shes comin round the bend !!!

i cant draw fat letters very well, so i traced em off a font site straight from the computer screen after i found one i liked, cut it out on paper with an x-acto knife, then laid it out on the maskin tape, traced it on there, cut that out and stuck it on the guard, i can make anything difficult :mrgreen:

100_3606.jpg

Well lump me into the "those that tried" category, to much work to do at my job and not enough time to meet the deadline & take pics. but ill have it finished after the voting, had tons of fun but it seems im a day late and a dollar short. good luck all !!

thanks sensor, wish i coulda made it happen sooner but she'll get completed soon enough and shown off, plan on makin her my main wheels when done, im pretty proud of what i got just knowin its mine as you all should. lotsa different characters in this build off. but for now i just gotta decide which bike im gonna vote for !!!

Latest posts

Back