ndaway's gallery and random photos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ndaway's gallery and random photos **NEW BIKE 12-01-12**

all put away for winter
010-1.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg

Get that mower out of there! It's taking up valuable space! :lol: :lol:

aka_locojoe said:
ndaway said:
all put away for winter
What are you going in to hibernation?
Your new (to you) bike is nice.
Not hibernation :lol: they are still easily accessible..I was looking for a tank bike project when I came across the Hiawatha and its pretty close to what I was planning on doing so started to haggle on price till we were both happy
pick said:
Get that mower out of there! It's taking up valuable space! :lol: :lol:
I folded the handle LOL I can pack mine nice and tight but to the left are the wife's and kids bikes and they get grumbling if their to tight so I have to space them out :roll: I still have lots of room in the basement (that's where the coke bike is) but they get ridden more when their in the garage and I built/bought them to be ridden 8)

ndaway said:
Thank Randy :D I hope they continue the bicycles. Looks like the Chill show is dropping them. I hope I'm wrong

This late in the game, I'm pretty sure the bicycle class won't happen! :( Too bad, it was a blast! I have been wrong before though....

Beautiful evening here in Kansas so my youngest son and i went for a ride..stopped in the graveyard for pictures and stoped at the sock hop driveinn for some hand dipped shakes. My son rode his 46 Cleveland welding roadmaster and I rode last years build off bike my 1951 J C Higgins

Latest posts

Back