Neat Peugeot and other bikes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few weeks ago my neighbor from across the street asked me if I wanted a Peugeot bike I said yes of course, It is a moped from the 60's He used it on the base, then they gave it to their daughter's son who has lost a few parts as you can see lol. it's worthy to fix! tires hold air and everything moves freely.

100_2730.jpg

100_2729.jpg

Also got some more bicycles bunch of vintage mountainbikes and a bmx and bianchi hybrid and some others, heres a few.
100_2728.jpg

100_2727.jpg

100_2726.jpg

100_2725.jpg

To the right person that Bianchi is worth a pretty penny. They only made lugged mountain bikes for a short period of time before switching to TIG.

Nice find.

I thought it was a piece of crap I liked the frame but the stuff stuck to it are junk

Update on moped. I cleaned the fuel screen filter thing and It started up and i'm able to ride it around lol Pretty neat

I was actualy pondering that, if not a ratrod then awesome tank bike parts, Them hubs will fit a bicycle, however it's actualy in really good condition for it's age. The engone says on it 1964

Mopeds sell for a pretty penny and Peugeot is a well respected brand, I suspect that in the current condition plus a seat you'd have no problem selling it for over $300, more once summer rolls around. I got my 69 honda pc50 4 stroke moped for $350 running (rough) and once I get it licensed and insured and spend a year cruising I expect to sell it for $500. They're super fun, I recall mopedarmy.com's wiki having a fair bit of Peugeot stuff. The forums have a few awesome posts with peoples ratpeds too.

Thanks for the info, I myself love mopeds, I want a peugeot, not this one though, this ones nice, I will track down the missing parts but theres another model I want. They are very fun though, I was riding this one around the block where I live, it goes really good! i'm amazed how good it runs dispite how it was left. The best part is no plastic parts on it!! lol
I checked the mopedarmy site, they have neat stuff, so much mopeds. really neat rat ones aswell

Latest posts

Back