Need help ID'ing a badge

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would say a Rollfast. looks like the little bearing symbol on their badges

just try something like "Rollfast serial number dating" or something like that into the google search bar. thats were i find my serial numbers. and we'd love to see more pics of that sweet frame :wink:

deezenuts said:
just try something like "Rollfast serial number dating" or something like that into the google search bar. thats were i find my serial numbers. and we'd love to see more pics of that sweet frame :wink:

I'll do that. As soon as I can get back there in the daylight I'll take pics.

Chips_Mahoy said:
I looked around and that's it. Thank you very much! Is there a database around to decipher the serial number?

No, there isn't one. But, it's been decoded that '40-42 bikes had the year stamped in reverse on the BB, aside from the serial #. So a 1940 has '04' stamped on it, etc. -Adam

Rustinkerer said:
Chips_Mahoy said:
I looked around and that's it. Thank you very much! Is there a database around to decipher the serial number?

No, there isn't one. But, it's been decoded that '40-42 bikes had the year stamped in reverse on the BB, aside from the serial #. So a 1940 has '04' stamped on it, etc. -Adam

That helps. I was hoping to get back to them tomorrow but i just found out I've got to pull a double....... :shock:

Latest posts

Back