• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need Schwinn Spoiler documentation!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fell in love with the Schwinn Spoiler the first time I saw it but I never thought I'd have the opportunity to own one. Luckily for me, I ran across a guy who had bought an unassembled Spoiler a number of years ago, missing only the front wheel. Needless to say, he never got around to assembling it and was willing to sell it for what he paid for it. The only problem is that there is no paperwork with it. I used to fool around with assembling bikes 50 years ago but I'm a bit rusty. What I would like to know is if anyone has a Spoiler owner's manual or assembly instructions that they would be willing to copy for me. Also, an itemized parts list would be greatly appreciated, assuming one exists. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the reply, Matti!

There's definitely a lot of good info in those links you posted, but I'm looking for something a bit more detailed. Like when you buy a computer desk at Office Max and the first page of the instructions has a detailed parts list of what should be included in the box, like 20 - 1/4 20 x 1 inch screws, 20 - 1/4" hex nuts, 20 - 1/4" flat washers, etc.

My problem is that along with the major bike parts was a very large bag of assorted hardware. None of it is labeled and I have no idea if anything is missing or where any of it goes. Given enough time, I'm sure I can figure it out, but a detailed parts list would save a lot of time and frustration, along with detailed assembly instructions.

I did find a supplemental assembly sheet online, but it's pretty generic, it doesn't have a lot of detail.

John

Attachments

• 273052917_5441018149244980_2572267834836200518_n.jpg
    273052917_5441018149244980_2572267834836200518_n.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts

Back