Ne'er-do-well *Deluxe*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So great to see this beauty out in the wild! Great pics!
The bike looks awesome!

Talk about an 'historical' ride! Bike looks great and I'll bet it rides well too.

RiDe oN~!

Talk about an 'historical' ride! Bike looks great and I'll bet it rides well too.

RiDe oN~!
It was a last minute decision to go there and I thought I might do my final photos from that location. I pushed it out to the road for its' first ride. I also took along some tools for fine tuning and didn't need them. The only real nit I still have with it is the seat guts are past their 'best if used by' date but now that it's over the finish line I'll tack weld them.

I broke my bike. There is a freshly seal coated parking lot near my house and I just had to try laying down a skid mark on it. When I stomped down to skid it became clear the old Musselman hub was going to have none of that. Now I hear a click every revolution the wheel turns. I'll be taking it apart this upcoming weekend for inspection and repair. Fortunately I have some spare hubs for parts.

Awwww that's sucks. Looks like your old Musselman was more like an old muscle man
470440-old-strong-man~2.jpg

Latest posts

Back