• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New 1963 Western Auto Sonic Flyer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From collector that got it from original owner...never ridden,,as new with tags..only one in the world. 1963 Sonic Flyer.
Pictures with show condition including pic of original tires..Nothing has been changed since bought new.

$1200 or offer or Trade..shipping is on the buyer and I would have a local high end bike shop do the packing and shipping.

08fe97475ccb776a29ab5193e4f449ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I priced it high as I really don't know what a new 1963 bike is worth,,,,,,,,,,,sooooo taking offers or trade..

The problem may be that it is too fresh, too clean for this crowd. We like bikes like that, but we want em ratty so we don't feel bad messing around with them. Somewhere that caters to collectors, like thecabe dot com (classic and antique bicycle exchange), might get you more results.

Will trade for tube hifi amps,,,high end guitar amps,,Teisco or other Japanese guitars...ect.

Cool style bike. I'll buy it for the 1963 New Bike price:whistle:. Being a 1 owner new time capsule piece you may consider starting a bike museum .... like said I believe it will be harder to sell in general .... even for what you may have in it

Latest posts

Back