NEW 2014 RRB SHIRTS! - SHORT & LONG SLEEVE & HOODIE!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carnival-Barker-500x500.jpg

I ordered a 3xl hoodie and a 3xl shirt. :)

I approved the proof last week of the shirts and I should be receiving them this week.

It will take me a few days to pack them up and get them shipped out, but you should be receiving them soon!

Shirts should be shipping out today and tomorrow!!!

Had a bit of a set back last week because my wife broke her ankle and cannot walk on it for another week...OUCH! :arghh:

I've been Mr. Mom lately making all meals, doing laundry, getting kids everything they need....single parents should get a medal.

I've got a few of each style left over so if you want one, now's the time to grab one. :)

Okay...just dropped all of the shirts and hoodies off at the post office. The only exception would be the foreign orders. I need to sit down this evening and fill out all of the customs forms.

Still have most sizes and colors left so if you want one, grab one before they are gone.

While riding Firewing this weekend in Forsyth Park in Savannah, I stopped to be photographed by a Danish SCAD student as part of her final. ME LIKES COOL BIKES
ME-1920438_600847626670530_736710444_n.jpg

@Rat Rod Any Chance of these being made in bright colors like the stickers?

The kelly green is probably as bright as it gets.

I don't usually order a second round of these shirts unless they just blow out the door.

Typically I struggle to sell off the inventory I have in the first round and it's not worth ordering another 100 shirts.

Latest posts

Back