New bike who this?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I found this forum to discuss cool bikes with people. Hopefully someone can identify this bike (i think it is an electra?) Any suggestions for improvements to it as well are welcome ( i would like to start a build thread eventually)

Peace

20220329_154948.jpg

Don't know what it is, other than cool. If it was me, I'd try a skinny wheel same diameter as the rear on the front.
Oh yeah... welcome aboard. :crazy:
Thanks bro, there is also no way to attach a handbrake it seems, but I will look into the same size wheel

I can't find pictures of anything like it on the web. Closest I can find is Giant Stiletto, but they have no seatpost. It is cool as heck, I'm thinking it has got to be custom. Can we get some pictures of it outside in better light?

I can't find pictures of anything like it on the web. Closest I can find is Giant Stiletto, but they have no seatpost. It is cool as heck, I'm thinking it has got to be custom. Can we get some pictures of it outside in better light?
I will get more pics soon, and will also check underneath for markings. From what I can tell the frame is factory welded. Gotta get a different seat though, these are unbearable to ride. Changing the seat post for a straight conventional one might change the whole way it rides. Maybe also BMX bars would be cool to see how it rides.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220403-111914_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220403-111914_Gallery.jpg
    812.9 KB · Views: 20
Checked the code printed on the bike "BOAN CHINA" might be a Huffy bike from what i found on google

The angle of the seatpost tube is quite unique. That nanner is waay back there! How does it ride? Steering angles don't look too bad.
The tubes and axle mount at the dropout look custom. Are the two stays welded, or are they one bent tube?

Choppers really aren't my thing, but for some reason, this one has captured my attention.

Latest posts

Back