New Chopper build started today...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam, I think the total was a bit over $3200 after it was all said and done, but PW did supply me with the pedals which were $150 and came from Amsterdam and the paint ended up costing me $250 more than I originally quoted him so I think all total it was around $3400. Sad thing is once I figured out how much time I had and all the material and supplies like sanding discs and cut off wheels that you can never estimate accurately, I made about $4/hr building this thing.

Oh well, live and learn...

Later Travis

Man it has been quite a while since I've been on here. I've been very busy building cafe racers for customers and my own motorcycles. I've been bouncing around a few ideas for another cruiser bike with an even sicker girder style front end. I'm working on a project currently for a customer that requires some new die's for my tubing bender and I'm thinking a frame made from 1" 316 Stainless steel tubing and alloy plate.

I'll put together a build thread for that one soon as I can get started. In the mean time if you'd like to gander at the motorcycles I've been building lately, have a look at my FaceBook page.

https://www.facebook.com/IronSpadeCycles

Later, Travis.

Latest posts

Back