New Dates! Atomic Blast 5 - Hot Rods and Bikes - Gulfport, MS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We were rained out last month but here are the new dates. See ya there!!

April 22-23 2016, Gulfport, MS. At the Gulfport Dragway.
Bring your hot rods and your kustom/vintage bikes to one of the craziest shows around. The Atomic Blast is for people that like to have a great time at shows. It's like a hot rod show and bike show all rolled into one big party. We have a burnout and donut pit so bring plenty of spare tires, trust me, some people go thru a truck load of tires. If you have kustom built motorized bikes and mini bikes, bring em! Wanna see how fast your bike is? You'll have unlimited use of the drag strip. We'll have mini bike races on an oval dirt track. And there could be a few trophies for the bikes and motorized bike too. (I'm working on them now) Want to stay all weekend? Bring your tent or camper and stay for free. There will be beer and food venders but feel free to bring your own food and grills. Bring your swap meet goodies too!! If you like rat rods, kustom rods and cool bicycles, this is the show you must attend! This is a Blast! Check out some of the past years photos.

Just a few of the bikes.

Some of the mini bikes and motorized bikes.

Hot rod racing.

Bike Racing.

Even the girls get into the fun.

Fun for the whole family too.

Not just for rat rods either. There are always clean and traditional rods too.

Like I said, bring extra tires!!

Wonder why it's called The Atomic Blast? Just wait till the sun goes down to watch about 20 hot rods doing burnouts and firing up their flame throwers all at the same time!!

See you there!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic of my car Bum! Probably be struttin on Stray Cat again! See you there.
1b27d16c4ab9fda777f08573f25b582d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Looks like you'll be swingin' on those tall apes again.

Working on a few trophies for the bikes. Each year we get more and more bikes to attend, so that means I need to make more trophies. :whew:

Looks like a cool show. Anything like that happening in mid June down there? That's when I should be there.

Looks like a cool show. Anything like that happening in mid June down there? That's when I should be there.
During the summer, every weekend we have multiple car shows and cruise-ins. What area will you be in and I can give you the schedule.

That'd be great.
All I know is we'll be driving 90 along the coast, going through Biloxi and Gulfport on the way to NOLA.

We got rained out last month but we are re-doing it this month.
The new dates are April 22-23 2016. Hope to see some of you there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back