New from San Diego with a used Felt MP Beach Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, very cool forum. Lots of great information and pictures.
I'm upgrading my 3 speed nexus hub on Felt MP beach cruiser to an 8 speed nexus hub with coaster brake.
Like the simplicity of the coaster brake, may or may not add another brake in the future.
Looking forward to cleaning it up a bit, adding some fun stuff, but I'm also ok with the character it has. We will see where I take it.
Just added the origin 8 messenger rack and it looks pretty great on the front of this bike!

Welcome! Felt MPs are so cool - show me pictures!

Hey, very cool forum. Lots of great information and pictures.
I'm upgrading my 3 speed nexus hub on Felt MP beach cruiser to an 8 speed nexus hub with coaster brake.
Like the simplicity of the coaster brake, may or may not add another brake in the future.
Looking forward to cleaning it up a bit, adding some fun stuff, but I'm also ok with the character it has. We will see where I take it.
Just added the origin 8 messenger rack and it looks pretty great on the front of this bike!
Welcome aboard! I’m a Felt collector and custom builder. If you want to sell the 3 speed hub, please let me know!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back