New guy from MN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Joined the forum a few days ago and looks like there's some good info here! I stumbled across an old board track creation a while back and decided it needed a good home. It's since inspired me to build my own! I've always loved the beauty of old cars, motorcycles, signs, toys, basically anything of the lost past that interests me. Been a collector of all this junk for years as well as buying and selling it. Seen a lot of cool stuff come and go. Learned a lot, met some good people and had a lot of fun in the process. Old bicycles are a new realm so I'll probably ask a few basic questions along the way.

Welcome to the club Do you have any photographic evidence to share of the board tracker rescue? Maybe some of the junk collection? That's how we get to know who you are!
Photographic evidence:

20211219_082054.jpg

Welcome to the best vintage custom rat rod bike site on the internet! And a special 'hey there' from a fellow Minnesotan, don't ya know. The folks here are some of the best you'll find, and very wise in the ways of vintage two-wheelers; mostly how to make it your own with custom touches.

There are a number of us from the Land of Sky Blue Waters on the forum. Glad to have you aboard!

Latest posts

Back