New guy here from NJ

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I found this forum two weeks ago and have been hooked ever since. It all started when a few weeks back when a friend asked me to help fix his kid's bike. That got me fired up about working on bikes again so I started looking on Craigslist for a project. Well, I came across an old JC Higgins for sale that was set up as a board tracker. I loved the look, but the bike was sold before I could get to it. That bike got me searching for board tracker bikes on the net, which brought me to this great forum. I really like the relaxed, creative, and supportive community here. I see stuff being done to bikes that I would have never thought of on my own.

Anyway, after missing out on a couple more bikes locally, I finally pulled the trigger today on my first project, an old Schwinn Tornado. I already ordered new tires, and have some ideas using some other parts I have laying around. Is it too late to jump into the build off?

020.jpg

Thanks,
Alan

Hi, I'm originally from the Woodbridge area but I live in Hamilton now, near Trenton. You've got some great bike builds on your Facebook page, especially the Flying Tiger.

Latest posts

Back