New Guy In Atlanta

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found my way over here from The CABE. I'm a vintage car and boat guy but recently picked up my first old bike a 59 Columbia Thunderbolt at an estate sale which has headed me down a deep rabbit hole. Before I knew what I had/was doing, I got a free China motor kit and made it a nice around the neighborhood (it is super hilly here and hard to ride pedal power machines) ride. Looking to build a second bike for the local trail system which is more level and pedal friendly.

20210403_172009.jpg

I think there is an elephant in the room we need to talk about.
SHOW US THAT HOT ROD!

please

Here you go. Ive owned it for 23 years, original 216, twin one barrels, split exhaust, "corvette" cam god for a whole whopping 110HP but a lot of fun. T-5 5-speed transmission and 69 camaro rear, Mustang II IFS. Slow build...

Welcome @Late To The Party !! .... I'd say the party has just started :giggle:

Please join us out at the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce GA on Sat. Sept 4th for a Swap Meet of Vintage Bikes AND Hot Rods !!

Please see the posting about this "Pedal to the Metal" swap meet in the "EVENTS" section on this forum and also on the CABE

You can meet other Vintage Bike enthusiasts from Rat Rod Bikes and the CABE at this Event www.NEGEORGIASWAPMEET.com

Looking forward to meeting you! ... a fellow Atlanta (Duluth) Vintage Bike Guy "CCR Dave"

Last edited:
Nice motorized bike. I rode one for a few years before selling.
Same engine on an old Western Flyer.

Latest posts

Back