NEW IN THE HOUSTON AREA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Afternoon guys, I am new to the "forum" scene but have been an avid bike rider, starting from Dirt bmx to street cycling and fixie riding. I am totally into the retro rat rod style, I have had a couple bobbers in my garage and now that my kids are old enough to start riding bikes I want to be able to do this with them.

Would love to get as much feedback as I possibly can because I have plans to start building and customizing my cruiser.

I am completely open to all feedback whether it be positing in the wrong area to my visions are going down the wrong side of the sidewalk.

Can't wait to hear from all you guys!

-KCCO

Welcome Michael B,
I'm looking forward to seeing the build ideas you have up your sleeve.
Parent/kids builds are The Best!

I am from Crosby, will definitely think about making the drive down there. What are swap meets?
Place to buy and sell/trade used parts/bikes or just hang out and talk bicycles with like minded folks....There will be vintage/classic bikes & newer stuff from all the categories: cruisers, BMX, road, mountain and most of the subcategories within these groups.....:cool2:

Latest posts

Back