New Member From Canada

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All!

Just putting out a formal introduction, and a thank you for accepting me!

Could have sworn I posted an introduction when I first joined, but can't seem to find it..... Therefore I will do it regardless :D

Avid muscle bike collector from Ontario Canada! Started collecting a little less than 1.5 years ago, and haven't looked back. Looking to join in on the fun with the upcoming build off, as opposed to just watching from a distance. Local friend and bike buddy (Jay Noack) has been poking me to participate for a while now, so I figure it was about time!

Look forward to participating on the forum a lot more frequently, and adding input when I can.

Cheers, Cheesy!
20201230_175046_resized.jpg

You sure do like your Raleighs, but don't think I didn't notice that Screamer 1 hiding in the back!

The Fastback 100, and Raleigh Chopper definitely had a roll is starting the passion....Then it just flourished from there, lol

Have yet to clean up the Screamer 1....hopefully get around to it soon!

Attachments

• 20201112_194137_resized.jpg
    20201112_194137_resized.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 88
Welcome Cheesy are all those bikes in the second picture yours ?
The Gold one in the centre of the picture looks like something I rode as a kid .
Would love to see a full shot of that bike .
cheers B

Welcome Cheesy are all those bikes in the second picture yours ?
The Gold one in the centre of the picture looks like something I rode as a kid .
Would love to see a full shot of that bike .
cheers B

Thanks! Yup, those are a few of my bikes. The Gold Sears Screamer hasn't been cleaned up yet, but here is a picture of that one...
20210314_204845.jpg

Thanks Cheesy. I had the three speed model Gold seat no front suspension been looking for years for one .
Yours is the only one I have seen even close awesome shape even handle bar tape looks original .

Latest posts

Back