New member from outside OKC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank Street

Do it right, do it light. Do it wrong, do it long.
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Finally registered after lurking for awhile. Recently picked up a 1977 Schwinn Typhoon that I’ve done a few things to. Still some more I’m considering doing to it, but need to free up the stem and seat post so I can possible make some changes. I want to get them freed up regardless, just taking time and being stubborn. Look forward to continuing my build and deciding how extreme of a change I want to make.

Before
89D856F0-DD3E-4A7B-83B1-B61E2BE6838F.jpeg

Current
67473BD3-FA96-4275-AC9F-0F6EC95001B9.jpeg

Welcome aboard from Broken Arrow! Glad to see more folks from Oklahoma on here! On the stem and seat post, you may want to try hitting them with some PB Blaster and letting it soak for a while. I've had some good luck with that stuff.

Hello everyone,

Finally registered after lurking for awhile. Recently picked up a 1977 Schwinn Typhoon that I’ve done a few things to. Still some more I’m considering doing to it, but need to free up the stem and seat post so I can possible make some changes. I want to get them freed up regardless, just taking time and being stubborn. Look forward to continuing my build and deciding how extreme of a change I want to make.

Before
View attachment 189640
Current
View attachment 189641
Hey Hank, welcome to the RRB... Good looking Typhoon... RaToN...

Latest posts

Back