New member in Brooklyn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everybody.

I actually joined a while ago but I never introduced myself. I figured I would do so before I start asking questions.

I'm currently working on building up a beach cruiser frame which you can follow on my flickr here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimn/albums/72157719027693752

I love old balloon tire bikes and cruisers but at 6'1 they usually don't fit me, thus the idea to build one custom.

Here's a picture of me, Jim:
3924329550_0d328050c5_c.jpg

Thanks for allowing me into your community.

Welcome!
On a good day I’m 6ft and some change and a old style cruiser/ballooner doesn’t fit me well.
This speedster out the box would never fit me well, but with some added BMX bars it changes the the possibilities! Or you can go with apes. There’s lots of options, just go with what’s cool to you!!
8DCB6EF0-2A27-4F74-AECB-1D9E57C53832.jpeg

Thanks Yall.

Making slow progress. I am in no rush with this bike and am trying out various techniques in my little shop.

Here is the fork, still not brazed together, resting with the fender and front wheel to check clearances

Let me know if there's another better spot where I should be posting these updates.

Latest posts

Back