New member in Las Vegas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t believe I didn’t find this before! I’m 55 and have 10 Schwinns, from an original Apple Krate with the rear disc brake, but mostly 26 inch bikes built like Stingrays. I never repaint them, but upgrade the rear wheels to modern internal gear 3,5,7 speeds with coaster brakes. And I converted one to electric. I need to sell some off, but I love them all so not really motivated to sell.

Bill

Attachments

• AFBC4025-96AE-4013-8420-4E75473C5385.jpeg
    AFBC4025-96AE-4013-8420-4E75473C5385.jpeg
    395.7 KB · Views: 58
I used to ride them all them time but now i avoid those, too many wheely clowns in those rides. Very selective about who i ride with downtown now
They had the Artistic annual sign ride two weekends ago, I was out of town, but that is one I always try to go to. Young kids and families usuly ride in that strip ride.

Last year the cops on bikes rode along 3/4 of the way and helped with the bad or frustrated drivers. I didn't hear how this one went yet.

They had the Artistic annual sign ride two weekends ago, I was out of town, but that is one I always try to go to. Young kids and families usuly ride in that strip ride.

Last year the cops on bikes rode along 3/4 of the way and helped with the bad or frustrated drivers. I didn't hear how this one went yet.
I was on it, went smooth. I left the ride early to catch the daytona 500

Latest posts

Back