New School *Now with riding Video*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New School (now with 4.5" tire option)

bighit said:
axsepul said:
Good job with this one. Looks killer!

Thanks Ax, did you see all 4 or your stickers on it. Fork shock has the pats UNK mask. The down tube has a UGV green graveyard. The chain stays have stealth midnight black graveyards on them.

Thanks for the great work on the stickers they look stock.

Yes I saw them. They look good.

Re: New School (now with Knogs)

This "finished" thread is turning into more of a build thread for three different bikes. :p

Make up your mind dude!!!!!

do small children cry and look for mommy when you ride this by?!? from day 1 i knew this was going to be mean and im glad to say i am not disappointed!
ahhh what the heck you get 2 mr greens! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: New School (now with Knogs)

bighit said:
kingfish254 said:
This "finished" thread is turning into more of a build thread for three different bikes. :p

sometimes an item is so cool you have to add it.

But which parts are the final bike you're entering?

Just wanted to say, I love this bike... when I started building my klunker, what I saw in my mind looked a lot like this (but with red instead of green) and I'm partial to Sturmey drums and the XRD8... and flat black canti frames? Heck yeah! :mrgreen:

At one point or another, I've wanted to do almost everything you've done with New School. Just a great bike, and I'm glad to see someone who thinks like I do! 8)

Latest posts

Back