New Schtandart for my brother

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep having fun) Fenders, chain cover and other little things
IMG_20220114_141916.jpg
IMG_20220114_141931.jpg
IMG_20220114_141957.jpg
IMG_20220114_143350.jpg
IMG_20220114_144302.jpg
IMG_20220114_145107.jpg
IMG_20220114_145101.jpg

Well, at least you didn't roll your own fenders! :D Where did you source them from? I may be looking for something similar for one of my future projects.
I like it with struts, but i believe some more twist won't harm. The angle at which the struts are rolled currently doesn't stay harmonic with the rest of the lines on this bike, it doesn't flow same way. This shape of struts looked great on Aurora though, but for that bike i'd go for something more fluent, maybe more like Schwinn style.

Well, at least you didn't roll your own fenders! :D Where did you source them from? I may be looking for something similar for one of my future projects.
I like it with struts, but i believe some more twist won't harm. The angle at which the struts are rolled currently doesn't stay harmonic with the rest of the lines on this bike, it doesn't flow same way. This shape of struts looked great on Aurora though, but for that bike i'd go for something more fluent, maybe more like Schwinn style.
I just presented these struts, for now I will think. My brother does not want to make them at all, but I think they will look good. We need to think about their line.
The fender stays are also temporary, I will later replace them with curved aluminum rods, I also need to think over the line.
There will be more rack.
Fenders I got on the occasion of three sets, this is piece luck, I really hope that someday I will be able to get more of these.

Latest posts

Back