New To Site, But Not To Bikes.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Tom and I have a bike problem. I am from El Paso, Texas and I own and operate a race car /hot rod fabrication shop. Three things shaped my life since I was young, bicycles, circle track racing and vintage Fords. I still do all three, I have about 15 vintage BMX, and Muscle Bikes, I have roughly 10 vintage 60's era Fords and Mercurys including Mustangs, Falcons, Torinos and Galaxies. I still circle track race after 30 years of doing it, and it is as fun as when I first strapped in a race car at 15. Even with all the cars at my disposal, there is something about a two wheeled machine that makes me feel like a kid again.

Some of my bikes include: 1968 Schwinn Orange Krate, 1968 Sears Screamer 3 speed in absolutely mint condition, 1968 (I think) Columbia 500 Muscle Bike, 2007 Black Friday Schwinn Stingray, Schwinn OCC Chopper, 1981 Redline MXII, 1983 Redline 500A, 1982 GT Pro Model, 1986 GT Pro Model, 1985 Mongoose Californian, 1983 Huffy Stu Thomsen signature series, and a couple of others in the works. I am also in the start up phase of building a BMX style 26" cruiser out of an old still unidentifiable bike I recently bought. Anyway, that' about it.

Welcome! I hear you about bikes. I spent more on my bikes than my 51 Chevy. You would like it, it's got 50 ford taillights

My sister used to have a 60 galaxy starliner and a 64 fair lane 500. Cool stuff.

Latest posts

Back