New Walmart Fat Tire Bike coming in a couple weeks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The beast is back in stock on all colors now.

I knew it!
The Dolomite was just an April Fools joke one month early.

I just figured the aluminum frame and hydraulic disc brakes was worth the extra $.. plus i have bought bikes from them before and all the bearings had grease :thumbsup:
Cool. I had looked at those and the Framed fat-bike. Guess I'm loyal to mongoose now though :(
Can't wait til we can get together to ride.

Ordered my Massif today for my daughter. Not big on the black and yellow for a girl, but she didn't mind when I showed her the pic a few weeks ago. It should be in next Friday. I'm probably more excited than she will be.

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to see a comparison shot of the Massif next to a 16" or 20" kids bike, or even some stand over measurements would be great.

Got my Dolomite :21:

mongoose-bmx-dolomite-25-nw-houston-americanlisted_29614231.jpg

I am getting anxious for the fatty to go on sale though. I stumbled on these older mongoose BMX bikes when searching for the geared fat bike.

I posted my Beast up for sale on CL last night.....I'm still on the fence about buying a Dolemite, Sun Spyder, or an Origin 8 fatbike....

Ordered for the wife. I considered keeping her current one, dropping some cash to lighten it, but decided to sell instead of dropping a ton of money on it. Gonna offer it to FB friends before sticking it on CL. Will try for $150, but will settle for $125 to start with.

New one should be here by the 11th.

How can anyone resist a 7 speed dual disk brake fat bike for $225? Shipping weight is identical to the single speed beast sitting at 46lbs. Must have an aluminum frame this time.

Trying hard not to pull the trigger on this!

Can anyone give me a good reason NOT to get this bike?

Last edited:
How can anyone resist a 7 speed dual disk brake fat bike for $225? Shipping weight is identical to the single speed beast sitting at 46lbs. Must have an aluminum frame this time.

Trying hard not to pull the trigger on this!

Can anyone give me a good reason NOT to get this bike?
Nope! I have to admit, I am trying to work out the shipping cost to Australia, I know it would be too much, but still want to try...

Luke.

Latest posts

Back