Newer Type Huffy Chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I see this bike on the local CL and find it interesting. I ask the guy if he knows the brand and he does not. I get it at a really good price and bring it home. I start looking at it carefully and low and behold, it is a Huffy! My heart sinks until I look at it some more. This bike kinda looks like the newer type Stingrays but it actually looks nicer. I look at the individual components and they are quality parts. I will post a pic as soon as I can. It is my my garage and I have too much clutter to take a nice picture and it is raining pretty hard where I am. I have looked on-line and cannot find this bike. I have found similar ones like the Empire and Pork Chopper. Anyone know anything about these bikes?

Would have to see it.
Back about 2004 bicycle companies jumped on the chopper bandwagon, even Giant made one, the stiletto.

Would have to see it.
Back about 2004 bicycle companies jumped on the chopper bandwagon, even Giant made one, the stiletto.
The Schwinn Stingrays of that period are butt ugly. Other than the fat rear mag, they do not hold a lot of appeal for me. Need to put some new brake lines, pads and a kickstand and it will be good to go. I will post some pics after I do this if the weather permits.

I got around to taking a couple of pics. Not buttoned up yet. Needs some black cable housing and a kickstand before it is done. Anyhow, anyone have an idea what this is?
I found a serial number on it but it came up blank on the net.

From what I found, it's a Pork Chop chopper, found this one for sale at a recycle website for $45.
pic041511_3_zpstu3cqiiq.jpeg

I got around to taking a couple of pics. Not buttoned up yet. Needs some black cable housing and a kickstand before it is done. Anyhow, anyone have an idea what this is?

I have a red one and a one trying to find new decals

I have a red one and a one trying to find new decals
I have a couple of the West Coast chopper bikes that i souped up a bit, but have never seen these bikes before.. Sure their a Huffy and not an Electra somethin? Cool looking bike for sure.. RaToN... Razin...

It might be either an Empire Rage….

Or I would have said either the Huffy Bronx (but there’s no mag wheel covers) or a blacked out Seaworld promotional bike that Huffy produced for a brief time. These are just possibilities that I found out about upon researching mine

I was referring to the black bike which could be a pork chopper as well I forgot the particular model name, though. It’s not the Wraith it’s something else

Wraith. I forget the company that makes it. I think it's a sub brand of huffy as they make the exact same bike but it's red. Huffy mutiny

Latest posts

Back