NEXT Blood Clot.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What I started with.
100_0317.jpg

The finished bike, I changed the forks, built bobbed fenders, Changed the chain guard after I beat the crap out of the original one. Cut down Apes for handle bars, seat is off of a free Murry I pulled from the trash, grips are from a kids bike, also pulled from the trash. Paint is LOWE"S spray paint. Enjoy,
100_0595.jpg

100_0596.jpg

100_0598.jpg

The new chain guard, it's old, and was chrome at some point.
100_0600.jpg

100_0604.jpg

100_0605.jpg

100_0590.jpg

100_0602.jpg

100_0603.jpg

White tires are sure hard to keep clean. Dean

amazing transformation! :D red/white/black/chrome is one of my favorite combinations.in a crowd of bikes,that baby will stand out!great job! :mrgreen:

Wow...that bike is incredible...who would have thought it started off as a Next bike. :shock:

wow, and i remember when you first posted that bike as a fresh find. absolutly love what you done to it and that red paintjob just about drips vibrance right off my screen. uber clean, love the color and great style. :mrgreen:

That bike ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm speechless! I think it has been said but I will say it again. BEAUTIFUL.

That has to be one of the best looking Next bikes out there. It just gose to show with vision you can take plain Jane and make her look Drop Dead Gorgious! Well done, I'm inspired :wink:

wow, so bright it burns my eyes (in a good way) you gotta wear shades cruisin on that pup. nice job.

Latest posts

Back