• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nice wheels, beehive springer, bendix hub w/ shifter, persons majestic siren & western flyer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi all, it's been a while since I've been on here. Just got really caught up in finishing college and surfing, and am happy to say I bought a van, and will now be traveling up and down the california coast in search for waves and good times (before I start being an adult, paying bills, and starting a family). I don't have room for any of my extra stuff so here it goes: please dm me with any questions or offers. I can only ship friday-saturday so anything claimed in the week will ship then. Looking forward to hearing from some of you dudes again!

-Wolf

These wheels have about 3 miles on them.. rims are powdercoated, spokes are new dt stainless, rear hub is finned Elgin and front is a high flange Sturmey Archer. asking $185 shipped in the lower 48, tires included. Axles will be removed for shipping. ---SOLD---

Persons majestic siren, tested and works perfect, so well that I managed to make people pull over that cut me off in LA traffic. Two of the four threads on mount are stripped. Very small dent in top of casing. $70 shipped to lower 48. ---SOLD---

Bend two speed with trigger shifter. Cable long enough for any prewar balloon tire cruiser you want to go all out on. Very clean with no rust, just a few little hanging spots. Shiny trigger and clean threads. $90 shipped to lower 48

Lastly, a 24" western flyer frame with other parts from swaps. The wheels are prewar and were redone by someone else with dt stainless spokes, powder coated rims, and new departure hubs. Front rack is an original schwinn with nice chrome. I stripped this and powder coated it myself at my buddy's powder coating shop, really cool texture. My 5 foot 2 girlfriend used to ride it years ago but then moved on, ha. This ones for pickup only in Venice Beach, California. $150

And... frame and beehive fork. Not sure what the frame is to be honest, any help? Both were sand blasted then shot with clear gloss powder coat, very cool look. One of the threads on the top struts of the fork is short but still holds. Chrome is still pretty nice on fork. Comes with generic 26 inch cranks. No cracks in frame or fork. Frame, fork, cranks, and headset $190 pickup, or plus shipping

Last edited:
Cool stuff Bro!
Always down for a ride if your surf trip takes you up to Santa Barbara.. I ride out to a few good surf breaks in I.V. Weekly

James

Cool stuff Bro!
Always down for a ride if your surf trip takes you up to Santa Barbara.. I ride out to a few good surf breaks in I.V. Weekly

James
Thanks dude, I'm often at Rincon whenever theres a big swell, best wave in Cali. I'll contact you when I'm up there next and we can cruise

-Wolf

Latest posts

Back