Nirve Paul Frank Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20211215_214301.jpg
20211215_213703.jpg

I ended up swapping the wheels and tires with the Electra I had stashed away. I am not sure which look I prefer yet but I am leaning towards the whitewalls/silver wheels.

I just have to say that I recently finished a bike that was a knockoff of that Nirve design, and the original is s nicer by far. Your welds are so much more tidy, those dropouts are a far better style. That really cleaned up nicely.

I just have to say that I recently finished a bike that was a knockoff of that Nirve design, and the original is s nicer by far. Your welds are so much more tidy, those dropouts are a far better style. That really cleaned up nicely.
What brand was yours? Was it one of those Micargi cruisers? I had one not long ago that I flipped.
20211022_174230.jpg

No name garbage promo bike, I think they were free prizes for Moosehead beer buyers or something.
IMG_20210905_181844630.jpg

Really bad welds, all kinds of alignment issues, really thin tins, it was obviously not made with quality in mind. I can immediately see the difference on the Nirve.

No name garbage promo bike, I think they were free prizes for Moosehead beer buyers or something.View attachment 180992
Really bad welds, all kinds of alignment issues, really thin tins, it was obviously not made with quality in mind. I can immediately see the difference on the Nirve.
Ah ok, you turned it into a sweet unit though!

Latest posts

Back