Nishiki Mtn Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PICT0009-2.jpg

PICT0010-2.jpg

What is somthing like this worth? I plan on cleaning it and flipping it. Im not bother saying what i paid, yall wouldnt beileve me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its got the tall frame design.. its like brand new...

man what a frame. havent seen a bike with that kinda geometry in a quick minute. providing you can come up with the ideal buyer, a taller person would be perfect, you may be able to get $100 if cleaned up well.

Im shooting for 2.. would take 150.. id really take 100 but want 150 cuz i need money to fund my camping trip in south carolina :lol: Oh well.

Just like the one I gave to my Brother in law except mine was blue. Shoud be a 1992 model give or take. mine was that size as well. nice riding bike. Mine had the "elipse" chain rings though (they called that something, can't recall). that one does not look like it does.

thatismytruck said:
Shoud be a 1992 model give or take. mine was that size as well. nice riding bike.
Dude, thank you so much. I havent been able to find any thing about this bike, Its an awesome bike, id keep it if i were taller, smushes le gonads when i try 2 peddle .... i cant reach the peddles when im sitting let alone put my feet down, makes me feel like a lil kid agin. thanks TRUCKK! :mrgreen:

PICT0018-2.jpg

PICT0019-2.jpg

PICT0020-2.jpg

PICT0021-3.jpg

PICT0022-2.jpg

Craigslist pics.. Now would somebody like to help me word my ad? Im not down with all the mtb lingo.. So what should i put it? Im gonna write about the Chromo frame, them biospacers on the sprocket? Idk lol i know its a 21 speed.. so.. yeah haha. idk o_O HELP WOULD Be appreciated.. its a 92..? :roll: :oops: haha thanks

oh, it does have the biopace dealie. neat. Mine was a Colorado, not a Cascade. How about:

"Bike $200"

It must work. I see so many adds like that. :roll: :lol:

how about:
"90's era Nishiki Mountain Bike. 21 gears. Rides great! (give frame dimensions seat tube, top tube length). Good for tall guys!!"

no losers with stupid questions. :lol:

thatismytruck said:
oh, it does have the biopace dealie. neat. Mine was a Colorado, not a Cascade. How about:

"Bike $200"

It must work. I see so many adds like that. :roll: :lol:

how about:
"90's era Nishiki Mountain Bike. 21 gears. Rides great! (give frame dimensions seat tube, top tube length). Good for tall guys!!"

no losers with stupid questions. :lol:
I've had 2 Colorados. One had the bio-pace.

Looks more like a mid-late 80s, I'd go on mtbr.com to the retro forum and post it to get a better idea of value. Sometimes the ones with the "Cunningham Design" on them are more desirable. Cunningham went on the become editor of Mountain Bike Action magazine probably most known for his Mantis designs, Nishiki Alien was a opy of sorts.

Thanks guys, your a great help. :D I appreciate all the feedback, im going to check that forum right now.

Oh, i guess i can say what i paid, 15 dollars at the fleamarket.. :mrgreen: Yes, i haggled him down from $20. It looks as if it sat in a basement for a long time, the tires arent.. dry rotted, but they side gumwalls are cracked a little.

Latest posts

Back