No Idea YOU VOTE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rusty Crusty Higgins it is!!!
IMG_20160603_210436.jpg

Well guys it is with a heavy heart I announce my forfeiture from the build off, Between work, fixing my daily driver, fixing my second car, paying bills, selling the rest of the parts from my hearse, shipping stuff, running after my mother who is in failing health, and everything else life has thrown at me I just can't seem to find time to do anything bike related. Maybe next year.

It's just a bike brother.
We miss you, but take care of life first.
Best wishes my friend.

Am I really sitting this one out? Am I done? Just beginning? You have NO IDEA... Muah ha ha ha!:21::D

Aforementioned sketchy engineering.
IMG_20160714_125039.jpg

IMG_20160714_125044.jpg

The axle rod won't work to hold my weight so....
IMG_20160714_125047.jpg

new direction... Hot rod...
IMG_20160714_125056.jpg

Now back to your scheduled wondering and mystery...:forum:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
HUH?!? WE'RE YOU PULLING OUR LEGS?!?

Maybe a little. Being really busy is no lie, I been swamped with work and trying to get my second car on the road and all but I found a little time between all that to do a little something. I highly doubt it will be done the way I want in 2 weeks to meet the deadline although it may be rideable and actually able to enter but I am certain when it's done to my standards it will be epic! Thinking of scrapping the bike frame and building my own. Also have a few parts hiding that will make it cool.

Last edited:
OK so I did not finish it on time and still not close to calling it done but still working on it. Got as far as making the frame, got the tub mounted, made a grille shell and cowl out of an old wagon, an old toolbox will be the engine, and working on the actual drivetrain and wheels now. Just a quick mock up but you get the idea.
IMG_20160812_132912.jpg

Latest posts

Back