Nogoodnic's Seat!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! :shock: That looks great Murray truely beautiful, great job. I will have my bike back from my local gallery next week and will get the seat on it before it goes to Grand Haven on the 14th. I can't wait, thanks, you are the man Murray...Kelly :mrgreen:

My DHL guy came knocking today and delivered my seat. Thanks Murray, it looks great. The color is close, we did a good job color matching on diffrent computers, lol. I'll post pics of it on the bike when I get it on there. I have the bike for just over a week before it goes to another gallery, the seat will make a nice addition for the next show...Kelly

As promised here are the pictures of my bike with this awsome seat by Firewalker. I had to do a little fanageling to get it to fit as the original clamp was a pre-war and wasn't going to fit the Firebike. I pirated a new clamp from one of my new seats laying around but found that the rails on the seat were too narrow, so with some gentle persuasion. I fought the thing into place only to find that I needed to flip the clamp because the seat was rubbing on my back tire :shock:, repete process and rinse. Thanks again Murray, its off to the art gallery tomarrow...Kelly
023to7.jpg

019ns4.jpg

028xt4.jpg

The ride height with this seat is actually below the tire height.
021fa7.jpg

012oz8.jpg

And several coats of laquer later my shifter has a slightly lighter and shinneyer look.
017xj2.jpg

022bv3.jpg

Latest posts

Back