NOS Colson Tricycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was thinking this was too nice to be restored & the closer I looked its perfect in every way. Any idea of year & value?

I don's know if it's a repop or not but it is really cool! I'll give ya 20 bucks for it!:D

My own personal uneducated opinion is that in that condition, I would think it's worth $350-$400. Whether you'd get that much or not is another story. There's nothing to restore on that trike, and to do anything to it would only hurt the value.

Mark, truly there is not one item needing to be replaced or polished. Am I correct with 50's?

Mark, truly there is not one item needing to be replaced or polished. Am I correct with 50's?

I'm not knowledgeable enough on the subject to give you a date. Post it on the CABE in the tricycle section. Someone should be able to help with that, or at least point you in the direction of another site that deals with kids riding stuff.

I know mine is pre-war. Yours looks very close. I've seen then go in the 300's in the condition of mine.

attachment.php

I don't know how many people collect trikes, but that is the kind a collector would just ask you to name your price. So I think that Dave's $350-400 price is way low. You have a real gem there. Gary

$350 does seem high but the catch is: it needs NOTHING. I have another Skiptooth Colosn trike & trying to restore one, you would be way over $500 to find all the right parts, paint & decals. Then it would be still restored.
The little trike is cool & for the $ I'm easily pleased. I think $350 was a steal.

Latest posts

Back