Nothing Special im afraid! Schwinn & Bratz bike!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D 'New' one for my 10yr old its called a Schwinn Stingray but obviously just for the English market! rides nice and he loves it!! Pretty cheap at £30 and love the back wheel!
STP81463.jpg

deorman said:
They have those here also, look through the builds forum, there are several.
:) Shocked i havnt seen them after spending many an hour trawling the build forums :) ! Just thought 'cos of the name [as in the Stingray we all know and love :D ]that they must be for GB or Europe.....cheers bud loooking as we speak!

:D Just bought a lovely 7up crate for my bike that i just had to share with you :oops: sorry guys lol!
I just love the angle it sits on the rack ...i think my cycle is heading toward what you guys used to call the 'full' harleys ..a garbage barge!! 8)
STP81861.jpg

This pic a little blurred me flash has gone!...

STP81860.jpg

As ever ...thanks for looking!

scottisonfire! Keep me posted on how you get on!
rich56, :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: You are not going to be happy with this........but er....

rich56 said:
LOL!

If I may explain... :oops: She's my daily hack and the paintwork was suffering so bad from icy/hungover mornin spills....Those Apes were a real handful! She is now resplendent in beautiful matt black with extra extra wide cruiser bars [that are more of a handfull than the apes! :D ] SOZ mate! :D

vanilla_gorilla said:
my first and most riden bike is a bratz. cant beat it
Cool! My son has put so many miles on his we had to change the back tyre......it was down to nowt 8)He is like joined at the hip to it !

Hi Boris sweet ruler!
I got one almost set up like you used to have it with the apes(but at the moment is goin through lots of changes) :) .
Always wondered what it would look like without the orange paint.
It's a fun bike for sure.

Latest posts

Back