BO15 Nouveau Style (previously Shop-rod)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That will definitely balance out the overall look of the bike, and serve a purpose. That's one mud guard that will definitely make a splash! ;)

Front gaurd painted and the wire for the front light now runs through the frame. What a faff that was!
DSC_2236.JPG

I lost the momentum a bit with this. My mistake was to move it from the workshop to home. I put it in the garage and, well, other things took my attention!
(I'll give you a clue... It has 4 wheels and an aluminium body..... It also now has a rebuilt alfa engine and custom exhaust..
DSC_2300.JPG

But... Now I'm back focused!
I've started lining the inside of the panniers with fake leather and foam.
DSC_2302.JPG

WOW! Nouveau Style looks incredible! I seriously love how you built your bike to be a practical, modern city cruiser, with the right amount of wild and crazy to make it pop! The amount of work you put into it, from all the metal-forming to the upholstery, really shines through in the finished product. Looking forward to seeing it on the Finished Bikes thread soon, and best of luck to you come voting time!

Latest posts

Back