Nuttin But Rat!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2012photocontest004.jpg

Re: Nuttin But Ratz Here!

I really like the third photo with the building. Looks like it belongs on a calendar. :)

Aluyasha said:
I really like the third photo with the building. Looks like it belongs on a calendar. :)

I kind of like that pic too. That is his orphaned step brothers in the background waiting to be Resurrected! :mrgreen: Thanks for lookin! 8)

I like the last one best. I vote for a sideways calendar. Maybe that angle in a horizontal shot?

bikebuilder said:
I like the last one best. I vote for a sideways calendar. Maybe that angle in a horizontal shot?

I really like that one too! May have to re-shoot it in a horizontal format.

Definately the third shot. That one fits the theme of the calendar best, IMO. Also, the first one is too washed out, and neither of the other two stand out to as much as the third one does to me.

Number 3 is MADE for a calendar :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Number 3 is MADE for a calendar :mrgreen:

Thanks buddy! I'm leaning in that direction!

Re: Nuttin But Rat Here!

MplsCoaster said:
I sure like your picture!! It has that olde wild west feel. Very Cool

Thanks Steve! Believe it or not, that was taken in my backyard! I live out in the country. We do hear a lot of gun shots though! :lol:

Re: Nuttin But Rat Here!

tvc15 said:
What dreams are made of

Thanks for the compliment! I have enough projects to keep me busy for the rest of my life! But I just can't help myself! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: I can't pass up a good deal on a piece of history. :wink:

KansasRollFast said:
Rust is your color pic

You are right Kevin! That's the only finish I can't screw up! :lol: :lol:

Is that one of Sorcerer's lights??

NewOrleansFlyer said:
Is that one of Sorcerer's lights??

YES! I Love it! I recently sent him an old steel Coors can with a matching miniature steel can. He is making the regular size can into a headlight & the smaller one into a tail light. Can't wait to build a bike around them. :lol: :lol: He does awesome work! :D

Thanks GSC for the compliment!

Latest posts

Back