OCC Stingray electric trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I built this trike to be a mobility scooter to cruise the neighborhood beaches , Daytona car shows and Biketober fest. I wasn't intending to enter a build off but after viewing the forum for a few weeks I said "I'm in". The bike has 24 volt 250 watt motor that will get 20 miles on a charge. She rides like a dream with rear suspension and corners like on a rail. 26 front, 20 rear with oversize disc brakes, Safety ad on's, Led lights front and rear. rear view mirror and got to have a horn to beep at all the chicks on the beach. I have built seven bikes in the past year and this one will be my baby and will receive many more updates in the future. Now I have to do a major cleanup in he garage. Also thanks to Matt Cycle in Cocoa Beach for all his help.
medium.jpg
medium.jpg
medium.jpg
medium.jpg
medium.jpg
medium.jpg

link to the build http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/stretch-stingray-rat-trike.84735/

Last edited:
Thanks Pick, and all the likers. Im hoping to get some video to post today. It not only is a cool showoff bike but it is quite fun and comfortable to ride.

Nice suspension and styling!
Bet that is a blast on the beach!

Latest posts

Back