Official RRB Build Off 9 Finished Bike List

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done, and all caught up. I hate when yu miss one then you have to go through it again looking for the one you missed. But it feels good when you find it.

Hope you feel better soon,nothing worst than feel like cr*p...
Yeah, it sucks when your sinuses are so stuffed up your eyes feel like they are on springs ready to pop out.

Thank you Outskirtscustoms for all the hard work. Noticed that on a couple bikes like mine,Berkshire and Captain Americruiser that the pics will not enlarge when you click them anymore.Is there any way I can fix my pic? Thanks again

Outskirtscustoms, take care of yourself...I was in the ER yesterday; told I was run down and fatigued and needed much bed rest, which I'm trying to do now. It's no fun being in bed all day. When you have a minute please change my hero photo, I sent you a new image. Thanks, Carlton

Hope you are getting better @outskirtscustoms !!! You have done a killer job on this list. I have finally went through my photos and hope you don't mind changing the starsNbars one for the list to this one.
WP_20140803_14_25_24_Pro_zps97f47525.jpg

Thank you Outskirtscustoms for all the hard work. Noticed that on a couple bikes like mine,Berkshire and Captain Americruiser that the pics will not enlarge when you click them anymore.Is there any way I can fix my pic? Thanks again

I have noticed that if the photo was uploaded with the tapatalk app it doesn't show up or doesn't enlarge for some reason, if you refresh the page it will fix it sometimes.... And they say technology makes your life easier... :43:

Swapping pics is not a really big deal, it's searching 5 pages of bikes looking for your build thread when you forget to post a link in your finished thread. HINT HINT!:soapbox::banghead:

He's dying and you guys want your pictures changed...:grin:
Have thy no mercy:21::21::21:

I wished him well before I asked for the favor! :p

Just a suggestion, but you may want to put a space or two between builds. It's not clear if the picture goes with the name above or below the photo.

I wished him well before I asked for the favor! :p

Just a suggestion, but you may want to put a space or two between builds. It's not clear if the picture goes with the name above or below the photo.

I will when they all are posted, it helps cut down on scrolling when adding builds.

Next year I'm gonna have to start saying "Sure I'll change your build off photo for $5 payable to: Joe Murdock C/O Outskirts customs Kokomo, Indiana...";)

He's dying and you guys want your pictures changed...:grin:
Have thy no mercy:21::21::21:
We are all dying... Just a matter of when.;) As the song goes, I just wanna live while I'm alive.

Last edited:
I have noticed that if the photo was uploaded with the tapatalk app it doesn't show up or doesn't enlarge for some reason, if you refresh the page it will fix it sometimes.... And they say technology makes your life easier... :43:
I would gladly pay the $5. I dont want pic changed,its just that when I click the pic or build link it just goes to my profile page.A couple others are this way too.Sorry,your help is greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back