Old sears bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, that turned out NICE! I love what you did with the seat cover and how you faux-tinad the wheels. Where'd you find LEDs that fit into the original light sockets? I need to get me some of those!
Thanks for all your input! I was doing a double take on your frame.... my bike had a single top tube.... your bike has the double top tubes, which I think is cooler.

-I got the LED lamps off of Etsy... at the time,. they were only like $5-$10 for like 4-6 pieces. I'd definitely recommend the LED updgrade.

Thanks for all your input! I was doing a double take on your frame.... my bike had a single top tube.... your bike has the double top tubes, which I think is cooler.

-I got the LED lamps off of Etsy... at the time,. they were only like $5-$10 for like 4-6 pieces. I'd definitely recommend the LED updgrade.
You're welcome! And thank you!

Can you send me a link to them? I could definitely use some for a few of my bikes.

I just got through browsing through this thread when I realized that my wife has leather coats that I have not seen her wear in 20 years. I bought her a pair of cream leather motorcycle chaps that have never been worn once.

I wonder if she’ll notice that the upholstery on my new banana seat resembles one of her old leathers?

I just got through browsing through this thread when I realized that my wife has leather coats that I have not seen her wear in 20 years. I bought her a pair of cream leather motorcycle chaps that have never been worn once.

I wonder if she’ll notice that the upholstery on my new banana seat resembles one of her old leathers?
RightUnconsciousHermitcrab-max-1mb.gif

Latest posts

Back