RRBBO13 OMF Coaster Brake Racer 2.0

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m so excited. I’m in love. Last night was he first time for me to see it in it’s solid physical form, but I think I’m doing the steel-gods’ proper. Got it tacked up and just a few more little things (like a big round of melting the rest together) then I get to build it up and ride it.

Did I get it straight? Lolz

I’m so excited. I’m in love. Last night was he first time for me to see it in it’s solid physical form, but I think I’m doing the steel-gods’ proper. Got it tacked up and just a few more little things (like a big round of melting the rest together) then I get to build it up and ride it.

I see your friend on the pegboard in the background of the first photo is equally as excited as you… and you have every right to be excited because that’s one very cool frame… well done.

:113:

Glen.

Nice work . I Would like to mess with a tubing bender some day .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, wasn't expecting it to go in that direction - or those 2 diresction :) ...very nice...I'd like to try some internal cable routing one day. Where will it exit the frame?

Big shout out to Rev106. It’s because of him and his ridiculous Coaster Brake Challenge event that I built either of these bikes. Kinda a cop-out on this build in general just because I’m mostly replacing a frame on an existing bike. But it’ll change a lot. And as you can see, the frame was about as “from-scratch” as I can manage. (I’m not melting down my own ore and drawing it into tubes) I let the metal speak, and listened and formed it as it is now....

Anyhow here’s the other hack job I’m swapping on

WOW! Welcome to RRB and BO13
Incredibly beautiful work!!!!
Definitely out of the box thinking with the criss cross tube flowing into the seat stays.

Nice work on the stripping! Remember, you can always directly upload your pics to this site by clicking the 'Upload a File' button below your post, select photo from phone or computer, then click 'Full Image'. That way, when we click on your photo in the post, we get to see a 'blown up' image of your super cool details! :thumbsup:

RaT oN~!

50C163B8-C843-40E6-A6DA-4578A2DD2694.jpeg
Oh yeah? Maybe I did it wrong... let me try again...

Latest posts

Back