• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OMG, BUY ME NOW!!!! 3G Chopper Rasta bike!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 3.JPG
Posting this for a friend. A very cool 3G rasta chopper! Linkage fork, front disc brake, rear roller brake, single speed. He did remove the pot decals from this bike (he has young daughters). Bike is as shown in the pictures, nothing will be removed. $475 shipped to the lower 48 states. We will probably have to ship in 2 boxes, but it will be a professional packing job!

Last edited:
If it will make anyone feel better, we can call it $425 with $50 shipping to the lower 48. :grin:
Like it, love it, or hate it.......you may never see another one! It will probably go to ebay before the option of parting out is entertained.

Last edited:
Price is lowered and undated! Shipping is to all lower 48 states. Remember this springer is right at $400 new and this one is in great condition. Operators are standing by!!!!

Actually, I just went to the online store. It would cost you $439 shipped for the new fork alone.

THIS BIKE IS NOW $400 SHIPPED!!! lower 48 only. OR $325 local pickup in Springfield, MO.
Again, this is not my bike, it belongs to a coworker.

Latest posts

Back