Orange Blossom

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Maybe it´s time for me to enter also.
I´ve been thinking about it a few times but the categories where not suitable for me.

I have a few ideas about different bikes also but I decided to attend with "Orange blossom" because I have no name ideas for the others ;).

Here is the frame I´m starting with. Just a basic girls bike here in Finland. I guess it´s pretty easy to figure where the name came from...

Anyway, it´s gonna have some modifications...
orange blossom.jpg

Welcome aboard, glad you decided to join the fun! Looks like a great starting point, keep us posted as you build with progress photos and commentary. I believe you might be our first Finnish builder, at least this year.
You Fins are known for your fine craftsmanship, can't wait to see what you 'craft' here!

Welcome to the fun! There are quite a few European builders this year. I am guessing around 10 or 12 so far.
I just looked back at the build you started last year in BO15 and I can tell that we are in for some fun cool stuff.

That gender bender has a WICKED STANCE!!!!!!
Let the fun begin!!

Seems there will be some steering flop because of the rake...
To mend or not to mend, that is the question..

Last edited:
The flipped lady frame looks awesome! I’m going to do this on an old Schwinn frame I have, but it’ll be a while before I can get to it due to too many projects and not enough time and $$$!

Anything new?
TicToc 3 weeks to go.

Latest posts

Back