"Orange County Rat Chop-Suey" Update 9-12

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went through this entire thread. I really love the different things that people are doing with these old OCCs.
There is a motorized one that just popped up on my local CL.
Awesome bike!

Re: OCC Stingray gets a second lease on life

FunkyStickman said:
About 5 pounds (not exaggerating) of stuff I won't use off the bike, including the kickstand and fender mount.
stingray-017.jpg

i would like to weigh the stock stingray, these things are freakin' Heavy! :shock:

Re: OCC renamed: "Orange County Rat Chop-Suey!"

FunkyStickman said:
Bigger than a 16 oz. coffee mug...
stingray-039.jpg

cheers haha have the same mugs xD
how much one of those hubs you have cost again?
look real pricey but very nice...

Was looking at Dr. Tankenstein's "Phantom of the O.C.C." build thread and somebody linked to yours. This is awesome! Turned out great! I was really curious as to what you could fit for rear tires in these things. I have a project in mind and I'm looking for info here and there. This build is really inspiring! Great job!

IronDio said:
Was looking at Dr. Tankenstein's "Phantom of the O.C.C." build thread and somebody linked to yours. This is awesome! Turned out great! I was really curious as to what you could fit for rear tires in these things. I have a project in mind and I'm looking for info here and there. This build is really inspiring! Great job!

Thank you very much! I learned a lot building it. Sadly, it was stolen a few weeks ago after I had removed the Sturmey hub. In retrospect, the frame really was too small for me, even with the layback seatpost. But it's proof that you can ride almost anything anywhere if you want to.

Don't worry, there will be another chopper coming out of my shop sometime in the future... just need to finish my trike first.

Man. That bike was fun to ride. I gotta do another.

Latest posts

Back