(ORBO) 84 Grizzly

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

Reaction score
I am going to drop a bike in here. I probably should have used one of the others I built this month, they were more rat rod worthy. I picked up a grizzly frame and some roller cams Tuesday and I see capable and trail worthy so this is my interpretation.
e649dd5a89948fbc8f235dfa72a0949e.jpg
00ea73e387c719bd7f2c835a3c186335.jpg

Japanese 84 Grizzly made for the Roller cams

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Very unique bar setup. Does not look to comfortable to me though. Will you wrap them?

Reaction score
I love those early Bianchi MTBs, and i love rollercam brakes even more..... looks like it's gonna be a fun ride. The mmoustache set-up looks good on that frame; i've never really rode a 'stache set-up offroad, but i know a lot of folks do. I

Reaction score
Very unique bar setup. Does not look to comfortable to me though. Will you wrap them?
You should try them. I can't remember the builder right now but he actually putz an extra set of aero hoods where i have my brakes for that hand position and runs bar end brakes with stem shifters. I do not want to spring for shift pods but I will move those shift levers to the end of the bar later. I have a couple weeks left I may sell some tanks and fenders and go ahead and order them. This frame is so clean I don't plan on selling this one so I am struggling with calling it done and wrapping it up. I don't know why the other guys run them but I shattered my wrist and tore up both elbows on separate occasions so being able to turn my forearms over them is kind of a necessity
Yes I will wrap it.

Reaction score
I have a cycle pro frame with the same rear brake mount - what is the idea with mounting brakes so low?

Reaction score
I have a cycle pro frame with the same rear brake mount - what is the idea with mounting brakes so low?
Vanity maybe, I was going to say something smart like straight lines or short cable so no stretch but I bet it is to hide all three of them under the frame