(ORBO) "Jane" (Formerly Raceliner)-New Paint and Assembly

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed.

Following this build is kicking my butt, I can see anything on RRB with my phone just like I have for the past year. But not this build, I can only see it on tapatalk.

I persevere tho, I'm digging the wheel/tire combo.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk
Take your beer goggles off OH thespian, thou might seeth more clearly...:hi:

It was about that time to purchase a new set of files as my old ones are worn or broken or missing handles. I needed to clearance the head tube off the internal gusset for the steer tube for the fork. While i was there i cut down the steer tube for final fitment of the fork. And i needed to make a seat post for a bmx pivitol seat to adapt into the seat post tube. After some tig welding that i forgot to take pics of, i began to file away to make a smooth transition from one post to the other. Sleeved the two post together for strength and heres the finished product. Now to find the clamp in my parts boxes!

Love the idea of a fatty klunk liner!
Looking sweet!

Klunk-liner has a nice ring to it, thinking of renaming it since someone gave me a hard time on naming it "raceliner"
Uhh, sorry - That was me. I was only kidding around.
Should of put one of these :grin: behind my post !

Still waiting on parts coming in from the ends of the earth. looking like next week. for the low cost and free shipping i will wait patiently... think i will start on the tank first thing tomorrow. welding on another frame tonight.

Latest posts

Back