(ORBO) The Sportsman finished

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

Reaction score
image.jpeg

The Sportsman started as a worksman m2600 frame used in some factory or something. I came up with the plan to build sort of a throwback to an 80s bmx. I don't really have a stockpile of parts so I used parts that are readily available to most of us, but remind me of what was cool back in the day. I feel the name fits, it's like if worksman decided to build a bmx inspired bike for dad to ride around with jr.
Here's the build
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/orbo-the-sportsman.96144/

Reaction score
That is cool! Neato!

Reaction score
thanks guys. a guy that I have been friends with since we were 14 stopped by yesterday I told him to take it for a ride around the block. he came back and said how much? ill take it. ummm no. not for sale. I wish I could get a good pic of the paint it really pops out in the sun.

Reaction score
thanks guys. a guy that I have been friends with since we were 14 stopped by yesterday I told him to take it for a ride around the block. he came back and said how much? ill take it. ummm no. not for sale. I wish I could get a good pic of the paint it really pops out in the sun.
I know, isn't it a great feeling building such a great ride you don't want to part with it! You know must of done it right. :thumbsup:

Reaction score
One of my favorites! Straight up klunkericious! Well done....:41:

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Very nice! Is that frame larger/taller than a standard cruiser frame?

Reaction score
the top tube is a little higher than a standard worksman inb at the seat, but that's about it. everything else is in the same location.

Latest posts