Out of stock

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I been out of ratrodbike forum for some years. Yes back In The early 2006 on up years up to I can't remember what year I jumped out of building bikes and chopper motorcycles. But it's cool to still see some of same ppl from back then still pedaling sling here. Sad to have also see done no longer with us.
Some things have changed alot.
What I've noticed alot of these days is well many of the bicycle parts stores online I used to get parts from. are no longer . And when I do happen across any that are around I find cool parts can be gotten from...awesome part.. click...out of stock . Arrgghh!

Anyone else run into same thing these days?

These are the days that I appreciate a well curated stash of experienced bike parts to pick from.
Have not been to a swap in 2 + years and live in a rural area so used parts and bikes are pretty much a way of life for me. Sometimes I see a set of bars, grips or tires that I think are awesome and a good deal and I will buy them and add to my parts for future builds.

Latest posts

Back