Over Easy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think I have the only BMX entry.
Meet my 1979 Schwinn Scrambler (what's left of it anyway).
This bike had a rough life before I got a hold of it many years ago.
Previous owner had rattle canned the whole thing silver (including chain and tires).
I began stripping the paint away about 5 years ago, and it's sat ever since.
It also seems to have been in a head on collision.
Hoping to turn this 20 incher in to something you can ride comfortably!

Attachments

• 20220501_175359.jpg
    20220501_175359.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20220501_175149.jpg
    20220501_175149.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 33
good looking frame

Welcome to the BO 17 @PorkchopSanwich ! Cool bmx frame, be fun to see what you do with it.

One fyi on posting photos. After you hit the 'Attach files' tab and upload the photo, click on the word Insert that is shown on your photo, and then click Full Image. That way we will see all your photos in full page sized form.
Like I did with your frame photo....
20220501_175149.jpg

Keep the photos and progress updates coming, that's what makes these BO's fun! RaT oN~!

I could be wrong, but I think I have the only BMX entry.
It's still early in the Build Off...

I could be a contrarian and say that my Class I build (Little Willy) is 26" BMX, but it's going to be capable of more than what the BMX genre defines.

Welcome to the BO 17 @PorkchopSanwich ! Cool bmx frame, be fun to see what you do with it.

One fyi on posting photos. After you hit the 'Attach files' tab and upload the photo, click on the word Insert that is shown on your photo, and then click Full Image. That way we will see all your photos in full page sized form.
Like I did with your frame photo....
View attachment 191809

Keep the photos and progress updates coming, that's what makes these BO's fun! RaT oN~!
Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to do that next time!

Latest posts

Back