Owosso, Michigan Show and Cruise!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
House of wheels
814 W. main St.
Owosso, Mich.
1 989 725-8373

Rick, Buck and buddies are gearing up for the House of Wheels bike Show and Cruise on August 17th. They have plenty to offer in excitement and family fun. The show part is alot of vintage, rats and a few Freaks thrown in. The cruise is a blast and usually ends up with a small get together afterwards. Look for a couple (or more) spincycles to show up and get heads spinning! If you miss this one you miss out on a funtime! If you need more info call Rick or Buck @ 1 989 725-8373

O.K. guys here's the scoop.
August 17th, House of Wheels Bike Show and Cruise. Bike show is from 10:00 a.m. to noon. Hotdogs and other eats also happening! Bike ride starts around 12:30/1:00p.m.
The show is open to all bikes! Vintage, RatRod, Choppers as well as other classes . Look for the spincycles to take over the streets of Owosso, along with some other fun stuff thrown in!
Rain date is the 24th, if needed. But we FreakBikers will more than likely drag everyone on a ride no matter what Ma Nature throws at us!

House of wheels
814 W. main St.
Owosso, Mich.
1 989 725-8373
ask for Rick or Buck

There is plenty of parking behind the shop, so check back there if you don't see anybody!

Still working on some bikes for this.. I may have to recruit some civilians to ride some of my contraptions..
owosso.jpg

Alright Kids I have my alarm set for four and a half hours from now, the bikes are loaded and I have new patches on my cut. I looking forward to meeting the new members and hanging with the Pedlers again oh, and of course seeing the usual bunch of Freaks. Dan service the wife and try to sneak out, we need your sence of humer and unique bikes. See y'all in a few hours...Kelly

Latest posts

Back