Pacific Paridise Found

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well here it is as it started out, Great old bike, but made better with a bit of Ratifing...........

DSC03722.jpg

After a bit of TLC and some hard work, my new ride is ready ( well not quite )

after.jpg

wander7.jpg

wander6.jpg

wander2.jpg

wander5.jpg

wander3.jpg

wander1.jpg

Had a lot of fun on this and want to thank the team at Rat Rod Bikes to make this sort of thing possible.
All the bikes look unreal and I am super happy to be among such great talent.Super limited with what parts and frames we get here in New Zealand, but with a bit of Kiwi know how I pulled it off
Can't wait to see how wins, good luck to all.

Great color, and the wooden front rack is a great addition that ties it all together (which reminds me I'd love to make a wooden rack myself). Geat job!!! :D :D :D Good luck!!! :!:

gotta like a bike that is functional and can carry stuff. well done nice color

A lot of bikes this year threw in everything, including the kitchen sink!.........You got them beat, you threw in the kitchen table..........GREAT transformation, NICE bike!

This bike's got some nice touches. I love the 'butchersblock' on the front. Could use a carved bloodgutter though ;-) That color is beautiful. Especially with those tires. And the lights. Never seen these aftermarketparts used on a 'regular' bike before. To me this is a very inspirational build!

Latest posts

Back